Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Hari Raya at Kedai Basikal Samy

It's Aidil Adha today and I am back in Jalan Ipoh for the Hari Raya weekend. Incase you're wondering, yes we brought the bikes with us :)

After friday prayers, I went to the famous Samy Bicycle Shop near Batu Chaves. I've just inherited a pair of disc brakes from my brother so we went there to get them installed. Very excited!

Upon checking we found that my Raleigh frame only supports rear disc brakes however my wheel base does not. Pretty disappointed as I could not use the parts at the moment.

I however found a handlebar that fits me better at Kedai Samy. The original Raleigh handlebar is a little short and creates stiffness on my shoulders as I have ermmm "broad shoulders". Got them for RM70 plus RM30 for the part that holds the handle bar to the bike that I have yet to learn the name for.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...